Friday, March 7, 2008

Week one and no lost minds, I don't think

Well, we've made it. Garrison is sleeping 9 hours through the night. Yesterday evening we had stimulating conversation over pizza about politics and intra-uteral life. And he's almost got the hang of latte art. Easy peasy.

Oh.......wait.........um..........no that's not right.

What am I thinking? Maybe it's because I got almost 5 hours of sleep last night. Yeah. And Rach got less. Seems like I was going to say more here but I can't remember what it was. Oh, one thing is that Garrison has a habit of projectile poo. It's almost like he flexes his stomach muscles right when he releases. We're talking feet here, people, not inches. I was prepared for covering the twirly during diaper changes, but the twirly AND poo hole? Come on! His facial expressions are pretty funny though. I'll try to catch some with the camera. Suffice to say that his many forehead muscles are quite tone and frequently exercised. Here's a shot of the little guy at our place with his nanna.

J


















4 comments:

hawk said...

only 5 hours of sleep? sounds like you've got a little night owl on your hands.

Emily said...

OH MA WORD! LOL at the projectile poo and covering both holes!!! I cannot wait to see you all. I think I also got 5 hours of sleep last night. I feel so close to you. Ethan and Garrison are going to party all night long!

Unknown said...

Well, DUH! Of course he was up the night we left! The little darling was heartbroken that his 'favorite Nana' and Papa were gone. Garrison needed extra consoling and loving from mom and dad to make up for our absence. Sorry you had to suffer for his sense of loss!
:) Love and hugs - Nana

Unknown said...

He's a little cutie! Bring him to Auntie Marlena's house. I am up most every night with hot flashes!! Ha. We will have a great time together.I can't wait to hold him and give him a big kiss. Tyler would to run from me and Logan would start crying, when I would come in Grammy's house and they were there! We would just laugh and laugh! I was always kissing on them! Isn't it great to be new parents?
Love, Hot Auntie Marlena