Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A visit from Aunt Emily

So Aunt Emily and cousin Ethan came for a visit. We had a grand ol' time! Emily got to experience the projectile poo firsthand! She was impressed! But in her successfulness of catching that all too well known poo, she left the sprinkler vulnerable. Better to clean up pee than poo, I always say.

She also got to see a whole new side me. Actually I scared the crap out of her. I had a melt down. I know that's surprising to all of you, but I actually made it a whole week without losing it this time. She thought something really bad happened, like I dropped Garrison or something. But no, I was just yelling for Jeremy because I needed some emotional support. Me and my supersoaker boobs were drowning my child. He would try to eat, then start screaming because he was choking, so I'd pull him off, and he'd start screaming because he was hungry, so I'd put him back and and he'd start screaming....You get the picture. This went on for about ten minutes before I started yelling. sigh.

Here are some adorable pics:
My little blue teddy bear














Tummy time with Snickers
















"So this is what we're gonna do...."


2 comments:

Emily said...

LOL! That picture is fantastic! It's like Ethan's saying, "It's okay, little buddy. I won't bite. I don't have any teeth!" Great post.

Unknown said...

now THAT is cute! Those two look like they could get into some interesting shenanigans. :) Hey Rach, don't sweat it; every mom has meltdowns after her first baby...and her second...and her third...um, never mind. :)
Love you and miss you ALL!!!